Free Full Shemale And Transsexual Videos (Alter URL - IONPRON.ORG) Forum Index Free Full Shemale And Transsexual Videos (Alter URL - IONPRON.ORG)
Free Full Shemale And Transsexual Videos

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

keep2share.cc as alternative filehosting
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free Full Shemale And Transsexual Videos (Alter URL - IONPRON.ORG) Forum Index -> Free Full Shemale Clips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ION
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: keep2share.cc as alternative filehosting Reply with quote

Few days ago I faced with unexpected problem - disk space in my luckyshare account was overfulled and any attempts to contact support to add some diskspace were unsuccessful - nobody answered. So I'm going to use keep2share use as long as the LS support will not answer me.

Last edited by ION on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
desireless

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LS is shitty when it comes to customer service. I kept having login issue last week but they refused to look into the problem and kept saying that it was my PC's problem. I tried on my laptop and my work PC and they all shared the same login problem. End up I couldn't download smoothly for the whole of last week.
redlasta

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone else having issues with extremely slow download speeds and incomplete downloads with keep2share? The most I've been able to get is 12 mb of a file before it times out. It is not an issue with my ISP.
imsage

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:14 am    Post subject: NO! Reply with quote

Thanks for all your efforts but...

This isn't really a solution ION. Please try to work things out with luckyshare. Their speed and service was superior from an end user perspective.
Kogon712

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: NO! Reply with quote

imsage wrote:
Thanks for all your efforts but...

This isn't really a solution ION. Please try to work things out with luckyshare. Their speed and service was superior from an end user perspective.

Agreed.

Please go back to posting at luckyshare as soon as you can, ION. I recently bought a premium membership there just so I could download your stuff with ease.
ION
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Please go back to posting at luckyshare as soon as you can

I want it too. But still nobody answered. Maybe it is because of May 1-12 holidays... so maybe next week somebody returns. Confused
Ulquiorra

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the information. We love you Smile
pucku2

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just bought a PREMIUM luckyshare too
andrewilner

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:16 am    Post subject: Impossible to download Reply with quote

It's impossible for me to download a single file from KEEP2SHARE. After 2 days of trying, all I get is incomplete downloads.

Please Ion, if LS is out, try another host, such as Ryushare, Uploaded, Bitshare, Freakshare, Croko or Lumfile.

Keep2share, unfortunatelly is not working, as I've told you, I wasn't able to get a single file. NOTHING in 2 days.....

I apopreciatte and I'm very thankful for your generosity and hard work.

YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!!
redlasta

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: Impossible to download Reply with quote

andrewilner wrote:
It's impossible for me to download a single file from KEEP2SHARE. After 2 days of trying, all I get is incomplete downloads.

Please Ion, if LS is out, try another host, such as Ryushare, Uploaded, Bitshare, Freakshare, Croko or Lumfile.

Keep2share, unfortunatelly is not working, as I've told you, I wasn't able to get a single file. NOTHING in 2 days.....

Same here, man. I feel your pain.
ION
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Impossible to download Reply with quote

andrewilner wrote:

I told support about your problem. So I'm waiting their answer. This filehosting is a newbie so it still has some bugs.
redlasta

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was finally able to download a file without it timing out. However, I had to use Internet Explorer to do it instead of Firefox. It was still three times slower than LuckyShare.

EDIT:

Nevermind. I must have just gotten lucky because part 2 of the file timed out right away this time.
ION
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some news. LS promised to resolve my problem on the next week... But I can hardly believe it Confused
Shelf

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news. If they deliver as promised, that should keep everyone happy ... Smile
IverWoody

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That will be good if LS fix the problem as I to am having issues with failing to download the whole file!

Will you be able to UL the keep2share content to LS as i've just about given up trying to DL from keep2share

Thanx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free Full Shemale And Transsexual Videos (Alter URL - IONPRON.ORG) Forum Index -> Free Full Shemale Clips All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: